IVF Treatment has the highest success rate when it comes to infertility treatments. IVF Treatment increases the chances of successful pregnancy by 55-60%. There are certain ways and factors through which you can increase the chances for successful IVF Treatment. Risaa IVF has the highest success rate and has delivered more than ten thousand babies through IVF Treatment.
Some of the ways to increase your chances of Successful IVF Treatment
- Finding the right fertility clinic, gynaecologists and embryologists – It is the first and the most important step towards successful IVF treatment. It is very necessary that the doctors you chose are experienced and talented so that the procedure and the treatment provided to you is accurate. IVF procedure requires great care and expertise, therefore, by approaching the right clinic will definitely increase your chances.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) – If the couple has male infertility, ICSI is the sure way for embryo formation as the sperm is directly injected into the egg. ICSI is very common during IVF Treatment and increases the chances of successful pregnancy.
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis/ Screening (PGD/PGS) – Through PGD/PGS it is ensured that the embryo does not have any chromosomal abnormalities that might be responsible for terminating the pregnancy at the later stage. Embryo is transferred into the uterus only if it is perfectly healthy.
- Blastocyst Culture – After the embryo formation, embryos are kept in vitrification for five days to examine the embryo’s development. If it shows the development, it is then implanted into the woman’s uterus, otherwise not. This process increases the chances for successful IVF Treatment and pregnancy.
- Assisted Hatching – Sometimes during IVF Treatment, while implanting the embryo into the uterus, due to thickness of embryo it does not get implant into the uterus lining. For such cases, assisted hatching is very beneficial and has proven to provide successful results.
For successful IVF Treatment in Delhi, Risaa IVF is the most preferred choice of infertile couples. Dr. Rita Bakshi is the senior IVF Specialist with 30 years of experience and is considered an angel by her patients. She has been offering successful infertility treatments since 3 decades and with her expertise in the field has delivered happiness in the lives of thousands of couples.