Surrogacy Cost in India
IVF Doctor and Specialist Gynaecologist in Delhi NCR
Dr. Rita Bakshi’s clinic based in New Delhi strives to provide available, affordable and accessible treatment to its entire community of patients. Our surrogacy cost in India is at competitive prices and aims to every patient looking to start a family. Dr. Rita Bakshi has been helping prospective parents on the route to parenthood from past two decades. We believe that every couple who desires to have a child through assisted reproductive techniques in India should be blessed with the gift of parenthood. This is why, our experienced specialists along with a team of skilled embryologists, counselors and other staff will always be ready to help intended parents when they come to us and be a part of this unique journey.
The total package for surrogacy cost in India is one-third of the prices than western countries like US, Canada, Brazil and UK. The travel, boarding and lodging facilities are also inexpensive in India.
The comprehensive Package of the Gestational Surrogacy with Self-Eggs at our Centre is less than the Cost of Surrogacy with donor eggs as there are separate charges for the donor eggs.
Complete transparency regarding cost is being maintained at our centre between the intended parents, surrogate mother and our staff. There are no hidden charges demanded at any stage of the procedure other than the stated package.
Full Cost of Surrogacy in India
Self Surrogacy Cost
Rs11 Lakh to 13 Lakh
Surrogacy Cost with Donor Egg
Rs13 Lakh to 15 Lakh
Embryo Donation Surrogacy Cost
Rs13 Lakh to 15 Lakh
It’s a full-fledged surrogacy package that covers all the surrogacy costs include:
- Initial Consultations, detailed discussions
- Infertility Workup of Intended Mother
- Stimulation for IM including all injections.
- Egg Retrieval Procedure
- Sperm Washing and Analysis
- IVF/ICSI and Blastocyst Culture
- Recruitment & Preparation of Surrogate Mother
- Investigations and Background check of Surrogate Mother
- ART Bank Charges for Surrogate Mother
- Supervision and observation of surrogate mothers for 9 nine months.
- Surrogate’s post delivery care.
- Legal – Gestational Surrogacy Agreement
- Birth Certificate of the baby (ies)