16 Apr The various IVF options
There are various types of IVF treatments that have been offered since it was perfected decades ago. Most techniques follow the same logic, and differences only occur according to the diagnosis. And they also have different success rates. IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is the most successful among the many treatments as it is also the most common. There are other techniques that result in more pregnancies but whose administration requires a certain sort of patient. International Fertility Centre, which is the best IVF in India offers many options to make your dream of child-bearing come true.
They are listed as below:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) – Intrauterine Insemination is a process whereby the sperm is manually injected into the uterus at the time of ovulation. This process itself is divided into stimulated and unstimulated insemination, whereby the second process also involves assistance given to the egg through the use of drugs.
- Surgical treatments for fallopian tubes – Any blockage that has occurred to the fallopian tubes such as adhesions can cause infertility. They are surgically removed.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) – An IVF, which is the most popular technique is a process whereby the fertilized embryo is first cultured in a lab and then placed into the uterus. There are variations to this technique: a) unstimulated IVF, where ovulation occurs naturally b) Mild stimulation IVF, where ovulation is mildly assisted through drug dosage c) In vitro maturation, where eggs are collected after drug dosage.
- Surrogacy is also a viable option for assisted pregnancy. A surrogate mother that is chosen according to the client’s needs is impregnated either using the couple’s sperm or a donor’s sperm. On request, the embryo is also frozen if pregnancy is to be deferred to a later date.
- Assisted Hatching – This technique seeks to improve chances of fertility during embryo transfer by loosening the paths where the embryo may hatch. This is especially useful when the patient’s age is above 37 and when previous IVFs have failed.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) – When the case is related to male infertility, an ICSI is preferred. The egg is directly injected with a single sperm, so as to increase chances of fertilization.
These are the various options that are available to those who are interested in undergoing in vitro fertilization procedures (IVF). International Fertility Centre, which is the best IVF in Delhi offers all these treatments along with unbeaten care and expertise.
If you have any query related to this, Please let us know by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com