07 Feb Where there is a will, there is a way: Treatments for Male Infertility
The feeling of not being able to father a child is heart-wrenching. The stigma around male infertility is suffocating as they cannot find a safe space where they can talk their feelings out. Due to this, they suffer in silence and often this leads to problems among the couples.
Diagnosis of Male Infertility Treatment at Risaa IVF:
In Risaa IVF, our team of highly qualifies doctors will make sure that you get to know the problems so that you can start the treatment immediately. Infertility doesn’t have classic symptoms which can help in diagnosis. Erection, ejaculation, and intercourse happen effortlessly. Male infertility is diagnosed by a series of tests which are designed by our doctors. A semen sample is taken and is checked for the following things:
- Semen analysis and culture which is done to check the motility, quality, i.e., morphology of the sperm and quantity (15 million-200 million per milliliter)
- Physical examination of gonads and penis.
- Thorough blood test for hormones and infections.
Treatments for Male Infertility at Risaa IVF:
Couples who approached Risaa IVF experienced right treatment and overcame infertility. The techniques are as follows:
1. The treatments of male infertility is mainly done by ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection). It is a clear choice if the sperm count is low or negligible. The need for this procedure comes up when the sperm is not able to penetrate the egg’s outer coating to form an embryo. In this procedure, the best quality sperms are manually selected and are injected into the egg through a specialized micropipette. The embryo which forms is kept under observation for 3-5 days and then implanted in the mother’s womb. After 14 days, tests are done to confirm the pregnancy.
2. In- Vitro Fertilization is also used to treat infertility. The sperms and eggs are collected and are made to fertilize outside the body, i.e., in a petri dish. The embryos formed are checked for genetic diseases and the best embryos are planted in the intended mother’s womb. After 12-15 days, the mother is made to undertake a number of tests, confirming the pregnancy.
The topic of Male Infertility needs to get talked about so it will get easier for men to come up and speak otherwise it destroys your confidence which no one should face ever. The success rates of Risaa IVF are more than 85% and under the guidance of Dr.Rita Bakshi, Risaa IVF has become one of the leading fertility clinics in the country. Get world class Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org