03 May Seeking Fertility Clinic for IUI Treatment in India?
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or artificial insemination is one of the simplest treatments for male infertility. IUI treatment in India is the most commonly practiced infertility treatment. International Fertility Centre is the most trusted fertility clinic to undergo IUI treatment in India.
Intrauterine Insemination at International Fertility Centre (IFC)
Intrauterine Insemination is a process of artificially inserting the sperm into the woman’s uterus so that it easily meets the egg for fertilization and successful pregnancy occurs. Gynecologists at International Fertility Centre provide consulting session before proceeding with the IUI treatment. IFC team constitutes of experts; highly qualified clinical and medical staff. IFC delivers 20%-30% success rates for IUI treatment in India and offers great service.
Dr. Rita Bakshi is a senior IVF specialist and expert in the field of Assisted Reproductive Techniques. She has been offering this wonderful service since last 30 years and spreading happiness in lives of many infertile couples. She aims at the motto that not a single infertile couple should be deprived of a child and does all that is within her reach to fulfill it.
When to undergo an IUI treatment?
- Low sperm count and poor sperm quality calls for IUI treatment.
- Male sexual dysfunctions such as erection issues, premature ejaculation, no ejaculation on time.
- In females, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and problems in cervix that lead to obliteration of sperm.
- Unexplained infertility.
Checklist to know IUI treatment is suitable for you
- Production of healthy and increased number of eggs during ovulation.
- Fallopian tubes should be properly working, no blockage or hindrance in the way for the egg to meet the sperm.
- Good number of sperms in semen should be present.
- Uterus of a woman should be normal and act as a good host for an embryo.
- If using a donor sperm, absence of any infection is required.
Steps performed during IUI treatment in India
- Stimulation of ovaries is started through medication to ensure production of good quality eggs at the time of ovulation.
- Semen analysis is performed to check the motility, morbidity and morphology of the sperm so as to produce positive results.
- Uterus of the patient is investigated with the help of sonohysterogram to access uterus cavity and fallopian tubes.
- Sperm is collected through masturbation and within six hours after sperm washing, it is inserted into the woman’s uterus with the help of very thin catheter passing through the cervix.
- The patient is recommended to abstain from sex for 2-3 days before the treatment.
- Patient is required to vacate her bladder and is asked to pass urine before the treatment takes place.
Intrauterine Insemination is the painless and shortest procedure for infertility treatment. International Fertility Centre is the best recommend fertility centre for IUI treatment in India.
Get world class Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com