27 Apr Red Raspberry Leaf Tea: Pre-Pregnancy and Pregnancy Benefits
It’s natural to desire induced labor in late pregnancy, but it’s a hard thing to do. There are a lot of natural or herbal induction techniques available for this purpose. Red Raspberry Leaf Tea is a new method recently discovered for easing labor pains.
At the final stage of pregnancy, you can feel changes in your body preparing you to deliver the baby. To give birth to your baby, the cervix should be properly riped. Cervical ripening includes softening, thinning and dilation of the cervix. The process of labor induction depends upon various chemical signals mediated by chemicals called Prostaglandins. Once the cervix turns ripe, the uterus follows contractions and expels the baby.
- Used as a herbal remedy to increase fertility. Drinking it in moderate doses several weeks before your labor starts will help relieve some of the symptoms.
- Helps in strengthening the uterine lining and lengthens the luteal phase of your cycle.
- Contains Fragrine, an alkaline, effective in increasing fertilization chances.
- Prevents pregnancy complications and miscarriages as well.
- Consists of minerals, and plant compounds that help to detoxify unwanted hormones that may impede conception.
- Fastens uterus’ contractions and strengths uterine contractions for easier labor induction.
- Increases Progestrone levels by its phyto-progesterone quality.
- Treats morning sickness
- Provides vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, and Potassium to promote baby’s growth while keeping mom nourished.
- Reduces leg cramps and swelling associated with late pregnancy.
Other Benefits of Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Reduces menstrual cramps and regulates menstruation flow
- Protects the heart and circulatory systems as it is high in Vitamin C and Gallic acid as well as other Phyto-nutrients
- Helps relieve Diarrhea, soothes stomach aches and cramps
- Contains antioxidant properties and helps fight some types of cancer
- Well-known for its astringent properties and is used as an antiseptic
How to Prepare Red Raspberry leaf Tea?
- 8-10 leaves of Raspberry leaves
- 3 Leaves of Alfalfa
- 3 Leaves of Peppermint
- Add Honey or Lemon as per taste
- Boil approximately 4 cups of water with all the ingredients.
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea is ready
If you have any query related to this, Please let us know by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com