07 Jan Amusing benefits of blueberries for your baby
Here at my clinic, International Fertility Centre, a renowned fertility clinic in Delhi, we aspire to become the leaders in fertility industry. Today I am going to discuss about the health benefits of blueberry for your baby.
When your baby is growing, especially when your baby develops a taste for solid foods, the first thing will be what to feed your baby for good health. Blueberries have all the nutrition you need for your baby.
When can my baby eat Blueberries?
Babies can eat blueberries from eighth month but you need to keep a close watch on your baby to prevent any potential allergy.
Health benefits of Blueberry
Here are some more health benefits of blueberry:
1. Blueberries contain potassium will help maintain the ideal blood presuure level in your baby.
2. Blueberries may help regulate buildup of plaque in arteries by reducing cholesterol level in your baby. This promotes healthy blood vessel development.
3. Blueberry is rich in vitamin K that helps in the synthesis of osteocalcin, a bone protein, keeping your baby’s bones strong and healthy.
4. Blueberries have high levels of polyphenols and fiber proven to boost cardiovascular health.
5. Blueberries are known to make your baby’s nervous system healthy and prevents weakening of mental capacity.
6. Blueberries have the highest anti0oxidant content among other fruits and vegetables.
7. Blueberries contain anthocyanin, the blue pigment of the fruit, which may improve your baby’s eyesight.
My clinic offers varied fertility treatments in Delhi to help you have a baby through assisted reproductive technology (ART) that consists of in-vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), intrauterine insemination (IUI) and many more. We at IFC wish to provide you the best treatment with world-class facilities to make your parenthood journey with us a successful one.
If you have any query related to this, Please let us know by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org